1. Let the old sim card inserted into your machine as is and then revoke activation code in you online dashboard.
- Here’s a demo video on how to revoke activation code https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBj1hcgIRiY&ab_channel=FoxEloading
2. Deactivate Fox Eloader App
- In your machine’s android tablet/phone, exit or disable Kiosk MODE
- The revoke process in step 1 will automatically diactivate the app. But if it didn’t, you need to clear the Fox eloader app cache to deactivate it. Here’s a demo on how to clear cache android app https://youtu.be/FTfp2Uy369I?t=71
3. Get the activation code (the one revoked from step 1) and reactivate it on the Fox Eloader app
- Insert the new sim card into your android tablet
- Activate the App
Here’s a demo on how to activate Fox Eloader App https://youtu.be/D2Tulr-9K0w
You can also download this PDF guide for future references.
For inquiries, you can send us a message at:
Technical Support -> https://www.facebook.com/dafoxsupport
Sales Support -> https://www.facebook.com/dafoxsales