“Machine is Offline” error – how to fix
1. Unplug and plug custom board. Make sure that it has power.
- The esp32 micro-controller red LED should light ON.
2. Check tablet settings. Disable Kiosk MODE by (pressing the power button twice and then the volume + button once) or sending sms command: DISABLE Kiosk-mode
- Enable android bluetooth & Location/GPS
- Open Fox Eloader App menu (top-right), and tap Connect to Machine
- Wait for the device with bluetooth name “Fox-xxxxx”
- On the devices list, tap “Fox-xxxx” and connect.
- Wait for at least 1-2 minutes for the tablet to connect to the esp32.
3.If the above steps didn’t work, unplug & plug the custom board and restart the android tablet.
4. If the “Fox-xxxxx” device didn’t show up in the devices list after tapping “Connect to Machine”, try to reflash esp32.
- Here’s a demo video: https://youtu.be/q_sPDZ7yci4