These are the common questions asked.
Where can we topup or replenish the load wallet or gcash wallet?
– You can see the list of available replenishment options in your online portal. Click on the sidebar menu “Topup LoadWallet” or “Topup GcashWallet” and select your preferred payment option.
- You can also request for wallet replenishment using messenger. Just send the following command to the messenger gateway:
DEPOSIT <TrustedNumber> <Amount>
for LoadWallet and/or
GWDEPOSIT <TrustedNumber> <Amount>
for Gcash wallet
and then attach receipt after a prompt message.
Messenger Gateway: m.me/dafoxtech
What to do when the load didn’t went through and the customer didn’t receive it?
– Just let the customer retry for free. The system will automatically reprocess without asking for another payment. This only apply to purchases made 5hrs or less earlier.
What to do if the purchase was successful but no load received?
– Please contact our support at https://m.me/dafoxsupport. Send the customer’s number, product keyword, and date/time of the transaction.
The load did not went through and customer wants a refund
– Inform the customer that the payment made was converted into credits which can be used to retry or perform another transaction. If he/she will insist to have a refund, you can give a refund but make sure that you clear the credits in his/her phone number.
How can I earn on this business?
– Guaranteed earnings for this business is around 12-15%. Discounts plus Rebates on every replenish plus topup.
Do I need to have an internet to run this business?
– For Ado Machine, yes you need internet. But for stand-alone eloading, no need for internet (our system uses sms).
How to fix “NO LOAD MAINTAINANCE ERROR”?
Set the Connection Setting to Globe Sms Shortcode
- Disable Kiosk Mode
send sms command to machine: DISABLE KIOSK-MODE
- After ma exit ang kiosk, tap top-right menu (3 dots)
- Select “Connection Setting”
- Select SMS (Globe Shortcode)